Rockstar Games has announced the newest lineup of double XP events, sales, and more for Grand Theft Auto V‘s multiplayer mode, GTA Online.
Now through Monday, February 13, three modes are paying out double GTA$ and RP: Juggernaut, Vehicle Vendetta, and Lost Vs. Damned. Rockstar created a special playlist for these modes so you can jump into them more easily.
In terms of sales, Rockstar is offering 50 percent off Executive offices, 25 percent off vehicle warehouses, and 25 percent of pistols, sniper rifles, and light machine guns. Check out the full rundown of sales below, as written by Rockstar; all sales are good until February 13.
GTA Online Sales:
- 50% off Executive offices
- 25% off vehicle warehouses
- Ammu-Nation: 25% off all pistols, sniper rifles, and light machine guns
- Warstock Cache & Carry: 25% off the Turreted Limo, Buzzard attack chopper, and Cargobob
- Legendary Motorsport: 25% off the Pegassi Osiris supercar
- Benny’s Original Motor Works: 25% off the Principe Diabolus motorcycle and off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Liveries, Tires, Wheels, Bobbleheads, Spoilers, Trims, and more)
- Los Santos Customs: 50% off all Vehicle Armor and Bulletproof Tires. 25% off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Wheels, Tires, Lights, Plates, Hoods, Tints, Resprays, and more)
Rockstar also announced the schedule for Premium races, which starts today, January 31, with one called The Wave. This race will be available through February 6. Starting on the next day and running until February 13, players can try out the Vespucci Premium race. As usual, the top finishers get a big GTA$ payout, while everyone receives triple RP.
In other news, Rockstar pointed out the time to move GTA Online characters from PS3/Xbox 360 to PS4/Xbox One/PC is running out. After March 6, it won’t be possible to do this. You can read this Rockstar support post to find out how to transfer your character to a new platform.
Also in Rockstar’s announcement today was a segment on cheating. Rockstar thanked fans for their help in tracking down and rooting out cheaters.
“We remain committed to keeping the game environment as fair as possible for all players and are constantly enhancing our abilities to target and ban cheaters–including RP boosters, players soliciting and actively taking part in modded money lobbies and those using in-game mods to grief other players online,” Rockstar said.
You can report suspicious behavior directly in GTA Online or through other means.
Lastly, Rockstar announced some GTA Online statistics for 2016 and teased that it has “new updates” in the works for 2017. Here is a rundown of the 2016 GTA Online stats:
- December 2016 was biggest month ever for GTA Online in terms of players on all platforms
On PS4, Xbox One, and PC, players achieved the following:
- 11 million new CEO Organizations established
- 13 million Stunt Races played
- 15 million matches of Juggernaut
- 24 million new Motorcycle Clubs founded
- 10 billion vehicle modifications applied just in December alone