Ubisoft has revealed the details of update 1.04 for Watch Dogs 2, which will be arriving soon. It’s a relatively minor patch which, unfortunately, won’t deal with the issues that forced the game’s seamless multiplayer mode to be disabled before launch.
“Overnight, we are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch,” Ubisoft said in its announcement. “This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on; more info will be available on that soon.”
Instead, this update does away with a sexually explicit NPC model, fixes a bug with the emote and weapon wheels, and improves performance on the PS4 Pro. The full patch notes follow below.
Watch Dogs 2 1.04 Update Patch Notes
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Pro – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Ubisoft said yesterday that Watch Dogs 2’s seamless multiplayer could be turned back on as soon as this weekend if all goes well with testing. For more on the game, check out our review-in-progress and review roundup.